A chopped Plymouth duster?

-

hardcore5657

Reaction score
Anyone ever think about chopping the top of there abody? I am just wondering how it would look and how much it would cost.

There was some pictures of one up here, I think.....Got mixed reviews on its look....I thought it was nasty looking....

No.....I think someone seen it sitting in a lot somewhere. I will look to see if I can find it....

maybe a door slammer but....not for me , im good on that. if my duster had a chopped top i would have ran away fast

My buddy did his 70 slant 6 Duster, now rotting in a pole barn at his brothers house. He did the work himself, as he was a body man at the time and used to do a lot of street rods. He also lowered it to 3" off the ground. I am trying to get him to give up his supercharged Fiero conversions and get working on the Duster again. I offered him my 318 and 904 for free when I put the 408 in in a few weeks, so I hope that will be the push he needs. If he drags it out I will try and get some pics.

didnt Randy Newman wright a song about that car?

I don't want no short duster's round here!

20j06r8.jpg

:tard: to paraphrase Jud Crandall in Pet Sematary...sometimes, stock is better.

Needs way wider tires,....and flares circa 1978,....I made a pick-coupe out of a 70 that I had once,looked kinda hip....overall the chop ain't workin for me...

-
Back