A few questions please

-

GeorgeGerhard

Reaction score
Hello all
I am missing the keyed washer that goes in front of the wheel bearing in my 73 Dart. I was wondering if someone can direct me where to buy this.
Also I dont think tis brake line was connected properly, it mashes into the LCA I think the hose should be rotated 180 degrees. I dont have a service manual and cant seem to find a pic of it.
Also I was considering replacing these as they are cracked, where could I get the braided steel lines?

Many thanks
George Gerhard

Wow I forgot to upload the pictures from my camera, its too early in the morning. I will upload them here in a second

Sorry

SANY1259.jpg

SANY1248.jpg

SANY1251.jpg

SANY1249.jpg

you can get braided hoses from RMS (big block dart site owner) you may have to go autowrecking to find the washer...i think anything 73 up should work....maybe take the other side with you to find a match...

well seem's as if you have a lefty in righty or vise versa situation on your calipers. the lines come in from the top, also notice your bleeder screw is not at the highest point ,which you would never be able to bleed all of the air out. As far as your spindle washer i would try NAPA they usually can get them. hope this helps

Geo-
I think NAPA will have the keyed washer for the spindle nut. If I find one here I'll PM you because I thought I had an extra but can't seem to find it now. Might be dreaming, though.
Good eye Gomangodart!

George

smiling happy service, prompt knowledgeable staff, and parts too. what more could a person ask for?

washer hit the post office yesterday,should be to you before the weekend :cheers:

Waggin strikes again :cheers: Thank's to all of yall for fixing GeorgeGerhard up :happy10:

-
Back