-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnurse

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
well, i am gonna just start fishing again.

BBP rallye, set of four 14x6 and 14x5.5 (two of each) with beauty rings and center caps sand blasted and painted.......$350

sb 340 exhaust manifolds.....$350

sb edelbrock torker 340 looks brand new.......$125

more to come.

(4)17x8 boyd smoothy small bolt pattern 6" offset. I have two 1.3 inch spacers from adapt-it. centers the rear rims perfect in the wheel well. for the rims with the two spacers.......$750

Attachments

• 616.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 266
  • 618.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 619.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 268
  • 627.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 626.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 267
  • 622.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 265
prices are neg...........hit me up.....i need some fishing grear!!!!

I also have a 1970 dart swinger two door 318/904.....

Danm, I figured your here long enuff to know the rules of posting in the 4sale area.

Location location location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures would realllly be helpful in selling.

sorry I posted this while at work and did not have any pictures to post. I got home last night from work and being christmas and all did not get a chance to take pictures to post on here....I will tonight. and sorry, I am in Friendswood TX. right between houston and galveston......

pictures are not the best, but there are some up there now.

Ok well stuff is still for sale...... Need to sell so I can set sail.......

X-mas day 3lb lmb... lol I love AZ.

3lb.jpg

that's cool. there is a creek by my house with a freaking monster in it!!!!!! took my daughter fishing down there and this thing broke the water did not see tail or head but still saw like 3 feet of fish!!!! skin was smooth looking like a catfish, my buddy pulled a 30 lb catfish from the same creek a few weeks earlier.

ok, so I think I am just gonna sell the parts, keep the swinger and use that money to try and get the car running........so its for a good cause.....I'm keeping the car.........now throw me some money......I mean buy my stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back