a free way to remove a tattoo

-

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PAexXAT_JA"]‪tat removal mt vernon il‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Another hillbilly stunt

That is so wrong in so many ways. I hope young people don't try that.

I just don't know what to say, thats one tough dude for one, and the guy with the grinder kept his cool....I was very surpised to see the rubber gloves, alcohol ( non-drinking kind) and even useing a new grinder pad.

r u kiding me that is one tuff dude i never even saw a grimace on his face. i wish i was as tuff as him i wonder if he thought about the scar that was gonna leave after they got done what an idiot.

I had to shut that off. OMG that would effin hurt. What a dumb ***.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and after thinking about it for a few.....
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Didn't even consider watching it when I figured out what it was, and still feel queasy.

not surprised as soon as i saw the dirt car in the back ground i knew it was going to be over the top stupid

r u kiding me that is one tuff dude i never even saw a grimace on his face. i wish i was as tuff as him i wonder if he thought about the scar that was gonna leave after they got done what an idiot.

Sounds like he was already cut deeper than that
grinder ever could.
Betrayel by a loved one maybe.

ha ha...that was awesome!

''GET THAT ***** OFF OF MY ARM''....priceless!!!!!!!!

We used to just tatt over it with no ink and then scotch bright pad over it a few with some alcohol....that or just cover it.

If you are seriously gonna consider tatt'n a chicks name on your body...just do initials 'if u must at all' ...they are easier to change...lol

the most disturbing part is knowing that this hillbilly's blood was being slung around the shop. Now EVERYONE at the Tire Barn has herpes.

-
Back