A game to drive you crazy.

-
I can only get it to change to a darker blue - it changes back to a brighter blue the next time you click on it.

Too easy. Move the string to the top right corner. Move your mouse cursor up and out of the box and the ball will be suspended next to the edge. Move your cursor just off the edge of the box to a point below the ball. As soon as you move your cursor into the box the ball drops toward your cursor, click and change the color. Did it twice in the first minute. Damn I need to get a life...

I need a life too, all that bouncing just gave me blue balls!!

Probably a common aflection this time of year in your neck of the woods!
icon12.gif

That was easy I got it to change to a green ball.Then I stop befor it did drive me Crazy,o ya I am crazy crazy crazy for you lol.Thanksssssssss it was fun,my cat thought it was cool also.

I got it to change but I think I cheated... I moved to the edge of the box to release the string then I put the cursor next to the ball and came back on the screen and clicked at the same time and the ball changed. Cheating... I don't know, I'm going to call it clever or resourceful. :toothy9:

Too easy. Move the string to the top right corner. Move your mouse cursor up and out of the box and the ball will be suspended next to the edge. Move your cursor just off the edge of the box to a point below the ball. As soon as you move your cursor into the box the ball drops toward your cursor, click and change the color. Did it twice in the first minute. Damn I need to get a life...

I didn't see your post before I posted.

Right click everything stops, click on the ball. It does change to a lot of different colors

Your a dick! :thebirdm:

I couldn't understand your hostility so I called your boyfriend and he explained your anger. He said to me that the only time you made him scream during sex is when you wiped your dick on the new velvet curtains.

-
Back