A Ghost Town......

-

Small Block

Reaction score
......on here yesterday afternoon. Get a load of this. Not sure of the exact time but with 14,777 members and no tellin how many guest, there were only 2 members and 12 guests on here. Members were myself and 72ScampTramp and 12 members. That has got to be some kind of record in the near negative. I could hear the crickets chirping and even the spiders walking on their webs. That'll give ya a feel for how quiet it was. Talk about feeling alone. FBBO had more than that. Did the Rapture take place?
Small Block

I'd put it to car shows around Usa + Canada. That and the start of holiday traveling weekends.

I believe the site was down yesterday afternoon for a bit. I tried loading FABO yesterday around 2:00 PST, nothing but a failed to connect message. This happened a few times before I gave up. Site was working a few hours later.

Sometimes, seeing the low numbers gives me hope that people are actually off their computers every once in awhile and doing something else productive/spending time with their families, etc.

I wasn't here. I was at the Atlantic Nationals with about a dozen other FABO guys. Got some nice A Body pics to. I will share them tomorrow.

Jack

atlantic nationals??? isn't that e-town..lol

Nope. Up here in Canada we have our own Atlantic Nationals in Moncton, New Brunswick. It is always the same weekend as Carlisle. Saturday at noon there were already 2003 entrants. I don't know what the final tally was. It is a pretty big deal and they have great prizes. This year they gave away two cars, some crate engines and welders amongst other stuff.

Jack

......on here yesterday afternoon. Get a load of this. Not sure of the exact time but with 14,777 members and no tellin how many guest, there were only 2 members and 12 guests on here. Members were myself and 72ScampTramp and 12 members. That has got to be some kind of record in the near negative. I could hear the crickets chirping and even the spiders walking on their webs. That'll give ya a feel for how quiet it was. Talk about feeling alone. FBBO had more than that. Did the Rapture take place?
Small Block

For some reason my computor gets kicked off the web-site a lot here lately, must be the server or something...

Duringthelast few days I have been kicked out several times. I'm not sure what happening but I tried 20 times but there was simply no connection . Other websites was no problem. Can it be a bug or something on the webserver?

I spent my Sunday afternoon block-sanding (not the dart, sorry), still coughing up bondo and guide-coat! It's my only day off, so kids and cars trumps forum, sorry again guys.

-
Back