a good guy alert BJR (Bobby)

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
I would like to say thanks for the call and the help Bobby you sure made me understand what my problem was/is..Great tech info, great talk,and one that knows his mopars...I'll get the parts out soon Bobby thanks again.............:cheers:

Add my thanks to Bobby too, he has helped me out a couple of times.
He is a FABO premier good guy
Bruce

you know it's hard to get people to talk to you when you havent spent a dime with them but Bobby talked with me for about 30min. the first time then called me back and told me what I need to get and what I need to change just like he has talked to me for years....thanks again

Ditto. It's great when a guy can take the time to explain things to you and why things work the way they do and why otherthings don't work. It's not really hard to figure things out yourself, but who has a ton-o-money hanging around to change parts out to test and see what works and what doesn't? LOL, Not me!

Seeing that he has been there and done that on a whole lot of stuff, his taking the time is a wonderful thing.

Hey no problem, the more that I can help people the more comfortable you'll be and in the long run the work will come. Well at least now you understand why the engine doesn't perform. But with what I told you today it will make a huge difference. Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Glad to here the good news and see yet another great member helping
out with there experience, Thanks for the update on BJR racing earthmover.
My hat goes off to you BJR racing.

Seconded... or thirded... Or maybe fourthed. Bobby's a good guy, is what I'm trying to say.

Check out his website: http://www.bjrracing.com. Lots of good tech info on there!

i know bobby is topshelf but i just cant get his website to work at all, is it just my computer that just dont work? it cant find the site at all

i know bobby is topshelf but i just cant get his website to work at all, is it just my computer that just dont work? it cant find the site at all

How are you trying to get to it? If you go to BJRRacing.com what happens?

it says cant find server and cant view site, not sure thats the exact words you would see in a US version of internet explorer but close to that..
could it be me having a old non updatet version of internet explorer?

it says cant find server and cant view site, not sure thats the exact words you would see in a US version of internet explorer but close to that..

It's a posibility that since your accross the pond it's ther servers your having to go through not connecting up right to the one Bobby's site is on. I had that happen a couple of times with my old server. Some sites just wouldn't come up here but I could go to a buddies house 2 miles away who was on a different internet provider and get them to come up fine.

Can you try it again today and let me know if you can get to the site now?

now it works :thumbup: nice site!

Good to hear. The firewall got a little over-zealous and blocked most of Europe. And Africa. And all of Australia. Fixed now. ;-)

-
Back