A Good Stroker Kit?

-
I dont know much about 5.7 hemi's but there have been a few negative reports about speedomotive. Choose your supplier carefully...

Hi Craig. I think you will find a 5.7 392 to be a great combo in the Dart.We have b uilt quite a few.

We offer an assembled budget shortblock 392 for $3700 (exchange) that matches up well with what you are looking at there.

We have built over 100 strokers, many of which hold various performance records all over the world. I encourage you to browse our site and compare not only the hardware and pricing, but look at www.lxforums.com to hear what our customers say about us and how the equipment performs in 4000lb vehicles. We are now a FABO sponsor as well.

I invite you to speak to Stu after 2:30 pm cst to discuss specifically what you have in mind. 512-964-7724.

Good luck with your search.
Les K

I know you all probably don't know this but, you have a supporting vendor on the site that invented the 5.7/392 stroker. I missed the first 6.1/426 by about 2 weeks as Indy beat me to it getting an engine out but my 426 was first to be running in a car. Enough of blowing my own horn. Point is I'm not a parts slinger but a builder that has done hundreds of New hemi strokers and tested a ton of combos. Hit me up and I can set you up with a competitively priced settup weather its a rotating assembly, a short block or complete enginge. Send me a PM, email or call.

I know you all probably don't know this but, you have a supporting vendor on the site that invented the 5.7/392 stroker. I missed the first 6.1/426 by about 2 weeks as Indy beat me to it getting an engine out but my 426 was first to be running in a car. Enough of blowing my own horn. Point is I'm not a parts slinger but a builder that has done hundreds of New hemi strokers and tested a ton of combos. Hit me up and I can set you up with a competitively priced settup weather its a rotating assembly, a short block or complete enginge. Send me a PM, email or call.

On top of being a stand up guy!

I guess that means I need to get going on your heads soon:)

I was hoping the brown on my nose didn't show through the computer. :D No real rush. I've got a load of parts coming from Ben, so I should have a fair bit to bolt on (maybe a days worth) :D :bootysha:

Yeh, it's been pretty busy lately but I'm catching up on the tunes so I should be able to get on them monday.

-
Back