A little Bling for the Barracuda

-

dgc333

Reaction score
I have been wanting to do something to give the sub-lime paint on my Barracuda a little contrast. I had been debating for over a year as to which stripe to put on the car; 68, 69 lower or 69 upper. I decided on the 69 upper stripe. Purchased it from Performance Car Graphics and they change the engine call out from 340 to 360 for me.

I think it was just what the car needed.

Car with stripe -3.JPG

looking good , you should get some rims next to set it apart

Im sure like the rest of us probably just spent plenty getting ralleys!

but i say that loosely.
But a nice set of shineys ould complement the car. exspecially with deep dishs in the back to give it that REAL mean aggresive look!

The `69 stripe was a good choice for your car. It contrasts well with the lime paint, breaks it up some, and really sets the car off!

Thanks folks!

When I still had the small bolt pattern I had a set of American Racing slotted chrome wheels on the car. I liked the that look to. The ralley wheels were basically a freeby and I like the look of them too. A buddy of mine is trying to get me to buy the Torque Thrust D's off his street rod but I have not decided.

I agree a black stripe on that or IMO any solid color car really wakes it up. Mine looked kinda boring b4 i put the stripe,wing,rims on it ...looks like a whole new car now. People actuall have asked me if I traded/sold my old one FOR the "one I have now" they are astonished its the same car :). Even the paint looks different but thats just the lighting. Here is a before and my sig pic with the stripes,wing,new rins is the after.

216010.jpg
Before stripes

Yep! The stripe sure sets if off. :)

I don't know why I waited so long to put the strip on mine.

i too understand the need to break up the sublime green. I bought it that color and had considered painting it a different color, but settled on a blackout hoood, and it has helped me alot. I actually kinda like the color now, not that i would paint another one that color. At least not yet anyway. I think there are before and after pics in my garage.

-
Back