a little more progress

-

sweatybetty

Reaction score
well ive spent the last 2 weeks trying to get my rear window tinted. ive been told it cant be done. oh well...... had a guy come out thursday to install the front and rear glass and bring a new front window. we spent about 3 hours trying and finally got the rear in. what a pita! get that done and start on the front, wrong glass. so he leaves, calls me 1/2 hour later and says he found the right one and will be here friday at 9 am. gets here with the right glass but its $320 compared to the first at $190. ok, put it in, ill deal with the boss when she gets home. well the grand total comes to $475 instead of the original $380, but its done. then the *** in the big brown truck shows up with the door weatherstripping friday afternoon. got that in and it is sweet stuff. $90 from steele rubber. now i have to slam the doors to get them to close but hopefully the seals will squish a bit over time. heres some pics

PA130001.JPG

PA130002.JPG

PA130003.JPG

PA130004.JPG

PA130005.JPG

PA130006.JPG

Real nice. I really like the black panels and intruments panels. They go great with the color of the car.. Good job, keep up the good work

-
Back