A Little Stuck

-

BigD

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive been away for a while but glad to be back and able to check out the forums again. I got home the other day to find out my younger brother has been fooling around in my 74 dart swinger and got the door key stuck in the ignition. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to get the stuck key out? I have tried just about everything i can think of.

happend to me once I grabed the key with a pair of vise grips and pulled relley hard (make sure you pull straight out or the key WILL break off in the ignition) I was really scared when I did it and I was about 200 miles from home in ocean city. But I succeeded with out problem.

I had the same thing happen LOOONG ago. Sprayed WD in and pulled like above. If all else fails call AAA and have them call a lock smith.:happy6:
Hope this helps
Frank

you guys forgot the part about grabbing the brother by the chicklets with the vise grips for messing with your car. :lol:

Years ago my older brother "borrowed" my duster while I was out of town, and when the gas gauge didn't work I found he had backed over a stump and crushed the tank

-
Back