A little time for a worthy cause please.

-

Xanth

Fast-Fish.net
Reaction score
Hey guys im posting this for a friend of mine. Please read and fill out the attached document. It will help him out. and if you could please save the file as your username with FABO after it ( ie. xanthfabo.doc) . Thanks a bunch.

92dakotahd said:
I've got a HUGE project that if I fail (it's pass/fail) I don't graduate. It's a truck accessory business that will have both a brick and mortar location and have an e-store front to serve communities like this one. I need to do some market research, and that's where you come in, if you could please fill out this quick survey and e-mail it to me at:

[email protected]

It would be much appreciated. Any questions/comments/tips please feel free to share.

Zach Burcham

Thanks again guys,

Right click save as, http://www.dakotausa.com/game/E-Survey.doc

Thanks Brad. Hes up to about 250 now and needing about the same. If you know anyone who would like to spare a few min please pass it on to thiem. Zach is a great guy, Helped me out so many tims on my truck it aint funny.

March 15 is the deadline. Thanks again guys. He told me to pass on to you guys that it meens alot to him that somany people who dont even know him are helping him out.

-
Back