a mix of questions.

-

challenger_moe

Reaction score
not sure if this is in the right section or not but here goes. I'm looking to add a better stereo but dont want to mess up the interior doing it. Is there a stereo that replaces the stock for more than just am fm stereo, or if I need to cut whats the best way to go? also what is the best place ot buy interior parts, looking for some nice buckets, door panels, etc.

thanks,
mitch

Looking for oe buckets? If so, start looking around, if you are patient enough you will often find them for sale here....I was going to use door panels from Legendary but ended up with some simple plastic ones that my fried/body guy made me....

Looking for oe buckets? If so, start looking around, if you are patient enough you will often find them for sale here....I was going to use door panels from Legendary but ended up with some simple plastic ones that my fried/body guy made me....

not sure if I want factory ones or not, just havent found any for sale. Or the mounting brackets that will fit to mount any buckets to the dart.

I think I can help you mount an Aux input to your factory radio, if you want to use your MP3 player but look stock.

I zip tied mine to the bottom of the seat and ran a cord up through the seat to plug my ipod into. Can't even tell I have anything other than an AM radio in the car. You'll be sorry if you cut your dash. Plus it looks hokey.

I mounted an under dash stereo kit from best buy in my valiant. Its made from black ABS plastic then mounted my three gauges to the bottom of that then mounted my 5" tach to the end of my b&m hammer shifter so it all flows together.

does anyone else have the under dash or a floor board mounting kit like that? I have seen that lots of people dont like the one from best buy

You have a fried body guy? Sorry I couldn't resist.

..page Big Money Lewis on Moparts.
..he'll modify your existing radio internally anyway you like..

-
Back