A Mopar Hater

-

7DUSTER3

1973 Plymouth Duster 360
Reaction score
So i decided to take out the duster for a nice cruise to my friends house today. When i got into my car to leave i noticed this on my windshield...
IMAHIX

There is an older gentlemen that lives down the street that has a couple of novas, i think he doesn't like my sticker very much. I was surprised that he didn't set off my alarm. I went by his house and waived as he was outside tinkering with those "OTHER" cars

Do a nice big burnout right in front of his house,preferably about 3;00 a.m:)

i think that was uncalled for the whole moparts thing is ok but the 'this car is a pos.' :angry7: im not saying it isnt ok to rag on each other but lil uncalled for. i agree with the burnout on the lawn. maybe return the favor with another note.:-D

theres a sticker on ebay dat says Chevy ever Pu**y has one haha im going to get one but that has ford instead

That is the sad part there is alot of people out there like that. They just cannot see out side of the box.
I agree Do a nice big :burnout: real late at night. That will leave him with a BIG :thebirdm: :-D

So i decided to take out the duster for a nice cruise to my friends house today. When i got into my car to leave i noticed this on my windshield...
IMAHIX

There is an older gentlemen that lives down the street that has a couple of novas, i think he doesn't like my sticker very much. I was surprised that he didn't set off my alarm. I went by his house and waived as he was outside tinkering with those "OTHER" cars

BECAREFUL! The old guy might pull a gun and pop a cap! You don't know what people are up to now days. The older they get the less they seem to take.

Well don't he have the nerve to even leave a note on your car!!
I would put a note on his car and it would read,

Sorry you are so unhappy with your car !!
I know where there is a nice duster for sale.:cheers:

Kill'em with kindness

the note is retarded. written by someone with a low IQ.

the first half makes little to no sense, and the second half is high school retardism.

Opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one, and everyone thinks everyone elses smells worse than their own.

and then you have people like this who do not respect other peoples opinions and choices, and there is no way to prove it was the old man, could of been some other jerk.

I would have just driven by real slow and threw the wrinkled up note on his lawn and left with a nice smokey burnout laughing all the way, no reason to give anyone so stupid the satisfaction of letting them know it bothers you. :thumblef:

that is just rediculous. if you dont like someones car keep it to yourself. have a little respect for other people. it just makes him look like the asshole.

Who cares what the guy thinks? Obviously your car got his attention unless he places notes on every car in the neighborhood. Sounds like he's a little envious of your ride. Personally, I wouldn't take it any further. JMO, Mike

I understand where the old guy is coming from.. Novas and Dusters are similar in appearance, except Novas lack the sweet body lines, nice factory rake, gorgeous grilles, nice interiors, and of course MoPower. He's just ticked that he's spending all his time on a Duster wannabee.

He,s just mad because he "CAN HEAR EVERY VALVE RATTLE ON LONG EXTENDED TRIPS"

Typical GM Guy . If you really wanna embarrass him ask him how to spell Camaro. I've never seen anyone get it right even though they must have a million shirts ,Hats, Etc. with it written all over it :tard:

...The older they get the less they seem to take...
Interesting observation. Probably exlpains my short-to-nonexistent temper. Not that I'd shoot anybody for less than good cause. I spent twenty years in the military, so I just tend to have the attitude that I've already put up with my quota of bullsh1t for one lifetime. :-D

It's not a typical GM guy it is a typical Chevy guy. When I ran Buick GS's I used to get the same treatment from the Chevy guys that I get now with a Mopar. Yep, that's right, they bag on their own sister companies. But it's to be expected since Chevrolet themself was bagging on GM to make Buick kill production of the Grand National because it was faster than the Vette. Chevy couldn't have that, so they killed the competition instead of trying to make their car better.

The best way to deal with this type of person is just smile and wave at them, they don't know what to think if you do that.

Chuck

I don't really want to start a war with the guy. Theres a little chance it wasn't this guy but from what my friend says hes the neighborhood prick. That he is out for everyone. I wasn't flying down the street or anything. My music might have been up a little to loud, He gives me the meanest of looks every time i drive by. I think my little waive to him and big smile were enough for now. I know that my car isn't a dime a dozen and worth more.

-
Back