A New Porting Method

-
I remember reading this a few years back. I thought it was a joke then & still think someone was just having fun with their group.

I guess it was a problem because they used plain old sandblasing sand and they should have used silicon carbide or aluminum oxide.....or maybe those little tiny glass beads........

Ya `no... the longer I live, the more I believe that some dipsh!t actually did this..... You wouldn't BELIEVE what I see people doing to their Maxima's & 350's in the name of "performance" upgrades that roll into my dealership! They chip it, install cold air kits, cat-back exhaust, lightweight flywheels, and those ever impressive "ground distribution hubs" and then bolt on Pep-Boys aftermarket 22" rims that weight about 97 lbs. EACH and wonder why the car runs worst and handles like a shopping cart.

I actually believe there's MANY automotive Bevis & Buttheads out there under the hoods of poor, unsuspecting cars....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-Huh...Hey Bevis. I hear pouring bong water in your ECU is worth 40 HP...

Yeah! Yeah! Bong water! Yeah!

umm... I don't have any bong water.

Just use toliet water. Tastes the same....

<sigh...> Yes, they're out there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And while were on the topic of people who managed to dodge a coat hanger while in the fetis:

I watched a co-worker (a jerky Kid...) take a rubber mallet to his bike and BASH HIS GAS TANK FLAT on top so he can sit on it while doing wheelies, with his feet hanging over the handlebars.

BTW: His cast just off 2 weeks ago after he dumped it while doing wheelies.....

If he survives overnight and we have another mild day and he brings it in I'll snap a picture with my phone.

East fix, just put the battery in backward so it runs backward. sand comes back out the way it went in. LOL

If it is not a JOKE then those guys have to be the DUMBEST ASSHOLES I EVER HEARD OF! Now I have to admit I did some really wild things before when I was YOUNG! LOL but nothing to compare to anything like this! That is just PLAIN STUPID!

I just fell off my chair from laughing so hard..lol..figures he owns an audi...

I'll never forget the 5000 mile Acura we had come in to our dealership with a locked up motor.

The owner had her boy friend but on a new cold air intake. You know the one that takes air from the wheel wells. I guess he forgot to tell her to not drive though big puddles. Hydro locked it right up. Bent the rods and everything. LOL,

I'll never forget the 5000 mile Acura we had come in to our dealership with a locked up motor.

The owner had her boy friend but on a new cold air intake. You know the one that takes air from the wheel wells. I guess he forgot to tell her to not drive though big puddles. Hydro locked it right up. Bent the rods and everything. LOL,

Years ago we had that problem with Porsche 944's. The factory design (by those uber-gifted engineers....) was to put the air intake low enough that if there was heavy dew you'd suck in water.

Never mind the cheese-brains that install these "Cold Air" kits that either suck air in from BEHIND the radiator in the engine compartment ( !!!! ) or they hang so low you can scoop-poop.

Cha-CHING! I love these guys. Their stupidity eventually trickles down into my bank account.... 8)

I've seen a few of those hydro locked engines at the Toyota dealership I work for. I guess mongoloids buy all brands of rice. One of the idiots was driving his "race" stock celica, meant to downshift from 5th to 3rd and got first instead. Ended up needing an engine AND a tranny lol.

oh my god if thats true those guys need serious help but they sure made me laugh stupid kids. I love how he says he needs help cause his friend doesnt know what happened cause he only works on hondas like that works on hondas just fine but he doesnt understand why it wont work on an audi. people.

The real error of their ways was not consulting a Chevy guy. They've been doing this sort of thing for years.:-\"

This world needs more life guards for the shallow end.:-D

Or is that the part of the pool that got culled out.

-
Back