Status
Not open for further replies.

Muscle Mopars

Only Mopar
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of decent original used heater hoses for my 69 GTS survivor. I'm putting in a new heater core and need the hoses to keep the engine bay looking original. Anybody got anything for me???

Attachments

• 009b.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 161
Eric, not sure if you know... They do re-pop the heater hose with the correct numbers. Might be a lot easier and safer to go with new ones and age them a bit if you had to... John

I've got some year one hoses I'll let go cheap. Correct p/n and everything, just a little stiff.

I've got some year one hoses I'll let go cheap. Correct p/n and everything, just a little stiff.

Hey, that just might work! Can you email me some pictures and let me know what you need for them including shipping to 54022 in WI. Thanks!

You do not want 45 year old heater hoses.Once they pop you will have antifreeze all over that pretty little engine bay...

You do not want 45 year old heater hoses.Once they pop you will have antifreeze all over that pretty little engine bay...

I'd want to know where those repop hoses are made. Have you seen how some China-rubber self destructs after just a little use? Much better to take your chances on good 45 year old American stuff.

Let me dig them out.

Now that I've thought about it, they may have 1973 part numbers on them.

Like I said, I'll let them go real cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back