A proud Canadian

-
Can you say DYNASTY! Over half a decade and still world champs.

5 in a row . you gotta love it.

Hey shovhd, you ever been to a guys house in Courtenay who has a 65 Sport Fury, 67 Dart, a 71 or 72 Dart, I believe they have a plum crazy 72 or 73 Satellite, and a few other mopars? They live out on a farm off some backroads.

Ps.. F*CK YA!

Ya baby..i might live in the USA but i'm half Canadian..Canada owns hockey always has always will!!!

Did you see the size of the Swedish goalie when he was standing besid Tavares and the swede defenseman at the end of the game :shock: That guy is a freakin giant, surprised any pucks fit past him. Tavares is 6' and 200 lbs, he looked like he was 9 standing beside that guy :munky2:

Great game, can't wait to see Hodgson in a Canuck uniform :-D

Hey shovhd, you ever been to a guys house in Courtenay who has a 65 Sport Fury, 67 Dart, a 71 or 72 Dart, I believe they have a plum crazy 72 or 73 Satellite, and a few other mopars? They live out on a farm off some backroads.

Ps.. F*CK YA!

Wow, we got somebody else that lives in the Valley :cheers:. Glad to make your acquaintance, Shovhd. Hope to see you around town.

And, yes Mike, I do know of the guy that has the Mopars. He lives just down the street from one of the guys that I work with.

And back to the hockey game, Canada really came out with all eight cylinders firing this time. Not like the last couple games. But my god, was the reffing ever terrible :angry7:. How can you punch a guy in the head, in junior international hockey, and not get a penalty? I think that it's even a five minute infraction.

There are sure a couple up and comers on that team. Esposito played great all tourney, as well as Hodgson, Subban, Eberle and Tavares.

Way to go, Canada!!!!!!!

Sorry, been outta touch for a couple of days. Nope can't say I have, but I only moved here in Sep 2007. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for the place now though.

-
Back