A sad goodbye

-

Dartnewbie

Former Dart owner
Reaction score
Well it looks like I might have the Dart sold to the previous owner so I will not be on the site much more in the near future. I wish to thank all who have provided help and guidance. I would especially like to thank those who provided parts at no cost in the spirit of this forum. I have done my best to pass along the goodwill when I could to other members needing parts. This site is like no other out there and I will miss it. Thank you all for providing such a positive experience here and proving that kindness and compassion are alive and well in the world.

nothing says you have to leave just cuz you dont have a car...... stick around..

-RPM

You've gained knowledge that you could pass on to others here,so be sure to stick around. I'll probably never get any of my projects finished at the rate I'm goin',but I still enjoy hanging out here

Well tomorrow is the day the Dart is gone. All ready to go back to the previous owner. Good part is the bills will get paid and the utilities will stay on for awhile longer. If I can come up with what I sold it for, I can buy it back down the road so that's about the only positive side to this whole thing. Probably never happen but the option is there. Too damn depressing to lurk around here and watch others get there cars fixed up and back on the road to have fun. I'll check in once in awhile but other than that, I'm toast on this site. Thanks goes to the many members that have helped me with my issues. This was just one issue I could not get help for.

Chin up Dartnewbie. When one door closes another will open, keep the faith. I do know what you mean. I wouldn't even go to cars show's because everybody had such nice stuff while mine were rotting away. This site is what brought me back around. Let things chill for a while but keep the fire going. Take care of buiness now and it will come back around to you.8)

Yes, please check in, sorry you had to let the Dart go, but atleast you can make the bills. Be sure to let the owner know about FABO! Hope to see you here again!!

No need to leave, things are tough all over. I'm sure we all understand where you're coming from, car or no car. It's hard to see my Duster just sitting while other members get their stuff done but all the while I'm soaking up info so when the time comes, it'll just come out that much nicer.

Good luck to you and I hope things change for you and the rest of our laid-off members (me included, lol!).

Hey dartnewbie, I'm gonna miss you too, but I have a feeling that things are going to turn around for us all and you'll be wanting another A-body in the future. Don't forget about your family here at FABO, we all won't forget about you. Chime in anytime, we'll be glad to hear from you!!! Geof

Going thru some tuff times myself,but ya gotta hang in there.No need to leave.We are here for ya.

-
Back