A surprise from the waggs

-
It's not a cake, but a pie... pan that is. From that gorgeous green 70 Swinger he did the work for.

This thing is so nice, that I am not going to redo it. Maybe touchup a couple of brown spots with some black, but it is too nice to strip.

:cheers: :cheers:

Even comes with a filter!

Attachments

• P1030663.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 115
  • P1030697.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 115
  • P1030698.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 121
  • P1030700.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 101
  • P1030701.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 98
Very nice and great job Waggs!

Digging the Moosehead too..... mmmmMoosehead! Great beer!

now you can have your cake and eat it too, thank you for your generosity Grant,when I was in need you went over and above to help me out and now i'm gonna have a beer with ya, thank's Grant Your one of the members that makes fabo the kewlest car site in the world!!!!!!!!
It's not a cake, but a pie... pan that is. From that gorgeous green 70 Swinger he did the work for.

This thing is so nice, that I am not going to redo it. Maybe touchup a couple of brown spots with some black, but it is too nice to strip.

:cheers: :cheers:

Even comes with a filter!

Waggs is a good guy to buy parts off.

Awesome! Part looks great. Gotta like a guy who gives ya a square deal...

Your a Great guy to sell parts to! (This Guy is beyond honest) He sent me a check that was so kewl I didn't cash it(lynnard skynnard check) so he pm's me the other day about it, and want's to send a new one,I was like...don't worry about it dood, he's like sent 50$ to cliff's charity deal thank's dood you rock!!!!
Waggs is a good guy to buy parts off.

-
Back