A vistor came to the shop today.

-
Yes they are, and like the wolf they mate for life Joe, I had to put one down that was entering my wife's lamp shop, she said it was hanging on the ceiling on her lamps and told me that it reached well over 7 feet (she showed me where it was, well she was right, I herd a bunch of birds noises out in the back yard by her shop ........ Looked around and this big monster of a King snake was headed to a flying squirrel nest in a tree that has been there every since we have been here, I had to put a stop to her, I hated to but it was so big and they will bite
and make you sick, If I remember right she was well over 8 foot long and I did not want to loose my new born flying squirrels, just like that rabid (posable) coyote 10' away from her shop and hiding looking at Boogy, I had to take him out :sad5: We have an over population of them out here and we have to protect our own. We see our King snakes know and then and let them have a home here on the hill, but that one dinosaur King snake was just getting to big and close to my likening.

There's always the exception Mike. I'm betting it would've bit someone hard if they were to hang out in it's lair, same goes for the coyote. Sometimes it helps to look at things through many points of view.

You all can have the snake he would have been dead in about 10 sec I can handle the bugs and mice

It's funny. I'll play with snakes and scorpions all day long, but let the tiniest of spiders near me and I practically shat myself running.

Here's some of my buddies snakes from a Reptile show in Calgary I went to a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• DSCF0846 (Medium).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0847 (Medium).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF0850 (Medium).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0851 (Medium).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0852 (Medium).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0853 (Medium).jpg