A

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did do a internet search one time for cures for prostate problems. For the next 6 months I started getting these, how to grow your tool, how to please her in bed, all kinds of crap like that in text messages. I got all that crap under control now.
I started getting them when I turned 50. They can use your age against you.

I hate saying this at any time but Rusty rodbolt is right somebody at your house or using your phones has been viewing c*********.
I logged off and then I came back here is a screenshot of what my phone showed and then the next screenshot is after I log back in again.

View attachment 1716096888

View attachment 1716096887
Just cleared the history. Changed some settings also. Thanks for the help.

Sorry I hurt sooo many feelings. I deleted my stuff. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.
I guess I'm late to the party. I see nutting.
I hope you weren't being a bad boy. lol

Dammit. I watch **** on my computer and I don't even get sex ads. WTF?? Is my FABO broken? :lol:
Lol. Actually today's **** is big business. And they don't want to mess with their customers. So **** sites are safe, but internet medical advise is a huge risk?

Its a sick sick world.

I did do a internet search one time for cures for prostate problems. For the next 6 months I started getting these, how to grow your tool, how to please her in bed, all kinds of crap like that in text messages. I got all that crap under control now.
:lol:

Only me and my wife, in our 70's. I sure wish I took a pic. but just couldn't do it at the time. Now it was showing apartment rentals. Not moving or looking. ?
How secure is your network?

If it ain't you or the missus, perhaps someone is using your wifi ?

As a matter of fact I've been seeing stuff like this. Hope what I did fixes it.
Let us know. If it comes back? Then some deeper resets (Including what Diymirage suggested. To change password and lockdown any home WiFi that you utilize. If via a cable TV service provider? They can certainly help with support.

So instead of sending me a PM saying - hey, look at this -- I'm sure you dont want this here... You instead make a spectacle of thing, posting a screenshot of it publically, in the wrong forum, then get into arguments with other members, make threats, and then delete your post.

Am I understanding things correctly here????

Only me and my wife, in our 70's. I sure wish I took a pic. but just couldn't do it at the time. Now it was showing apartment rentals. Not moving or looking. ?
Do you have a wifi connection? If so, then it's entirely possible that someone is accessing your wifi connection without your knowledge. Just my .02.

Don't believe the "Add 6 inches in 3 days". It actually takes 5 days. LOL
I think it's funny when they think they're trying to help?

Are you ugly? And wish you were more attractive to the opposite sex? YES!

Do you wish you had the stamina and vigor of your youth? YES!

These guys are GENIUSES!

But instead of just saying. "Tough! You're now an old fart that's lucky society allows you to walk around like you do!" They try to sell me a magic pill. Nugenics is the worse. I swear if I see old Frank Thomas wink and say one more time "And she'll like it too." With that creepy grin on his face? I'm going to give my TV a punt across the room.

Last edited:
Hey, @LO23M8B, behavior, actions and language like this is why I canceled you. I saw your name and your insults as inserts in other's posts. If I were a moderator, I would take action for this outburst.

Here's all I know a smartphone will pick up things you say Google will store it and then use it for ads who knows what else they store

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back