[WANTED] A833 shifter needed for A body

-

Dne007

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I now have a shifter hump, and an A833 for my '63 Dart. The shifter which came with the trans was just pulled out of a box by the seller of the A833~ I actually don't know if the shifter is any good or not. The shifter does not fit the shifter plate on the transmission. Plus the shifter rods are too long. So, that being said, I'd like a shifter or advice is always nice too. I feel I need the shifter to install the hump correctly.
thanks
dne'

A833f.jpg

shifter hump Marc.jpg

Hi, I now have a shifter hump, and an A833 for my '63 Dart. The shifter which came with the trans was just pulled out of a box by the seller of the A833~ I actually don't know if the shifter is any good or not. The shifter does not fit the shifter plate on the transmission. Plus the shifter rods are too long. So, that being said, I'd like a shifter or advice is always nice too. I feel I need the shifter to install the hump correctly.
thanks
dne'

View attachment 1716305369

View attachment 1716305371
Hi looks like a pickup/van shifter you can tell by the grease fitting, it is a hurst and with the correct mounting plate & linkage rods it should work
hope this helps.
Joe

The 'early' hurst shifter body and handle are different. I have what you need but will have to take photos of what I am talking about.
red

-
Back