-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrys48

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 4 speed trans w/small block bell housing, Z-bar, clutch fork and Hurst Vertical gate shifter complete. Local Prick up only(northeast IL). Was removed 20 years ago and stored in the back of shed. changes gears well, seems to be in good shape. Was in 72 Duster until we went to a big block. $900.00
P7270016.JPG

the 3 and 4 gear shift arm pointing down is like an overdrive 1975+ unit? have U checked the gear ratios?

I took it out of a 73 Dodge Coronet, ID pad is stamped PP833 4163.
PP=new process plant, 833=4 speed, 4163= build date Dec. 20, 1973.
lever maybe upside down due to Hurst V-Gate shifter.

1973 4 speed trans w/small block bell housing, Z-bar, clutch fork and Hurst Vertical gate shifter complete. Local Prick up only(northeast IL). Was removed 20 years ago and stored in the back of shed. changes gears well, seems to be in good shape. Was in 72 Duster until we went to a big block. $900.00View attachment 1714954534

do you still have
Yes I still have it, however, I put the shifter up on e-bay, and it sold, another however, the bidding closed Fri. and I haven't been paid yet. I will sell the trans only for $600, if your interested. It is listed as local pickup.

Yes I still have it, however, I put the shifter up on e-bay, and it sold, another however, the bidding closed Fri. and I haven't been paid yet. I will sell the trans only for $600, if your interested. It is listed as local pickup.
does that include the bellhousing, fork and z bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back