Not open for further replies.

Cuprum-74

Moparus Fanaticus
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hey ya'll, I'm trying to convert my A999 into a non-lockup, I need the following parts if anyone has any...
Thanks!

Following needed:
N/LU Transmission pump
N/LU input shaft.
A good N/LU Torque converter around 2200-2400 stall range. (If not, I'll just buy one from summit or something, no big deal)
I already have the N/LU valve body.

Shipping is to Utah (84015)

Might be cheaper to just find a whole 904 for sale.

If interested I have an OEM V8 converter with the stall changed to 2200. Ran it for a while until I switched to a higher stall converter when I switched to the stroker motor.

I should have an extra non l/u input shaft. I'll look tomorrow and let you know.

Good luck on finding a good used pump. I just rebuilt a 904 and searched the internet high and low for 3 months and had no luck coming up with a "good" used pump. Found 2 used ones but both leaked bad between the body halves. Finally bit the bullet and ordered a remanufactured one from A&A. Very nice piece

There is a guy Pat Blais "torqueflite patty" or "tflite patty" who has a lot of stuff and knowledge. He sells on Ebay. Google him.

I found the input shaft.. sorry it took so long. Been a crazy busy week. Here's a picture of it. If your interested I'll take $10 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSC00418.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 150
I found the input shaft.. sorry it took so long. Been a crazy busy week. Here's a picture of it. If your interested I'll take $10 plus shipping.

My payday is this Thursday. I'll PM you with my address and details...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back