-
Status
Not open for further replies.

96bansheepilot

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Used a904 trans with newly installed shift kit.
Also, comes with kickdown linkage in picture.
Flexplate, 2200 stall converter(less than 300 miles), cooler lines, dipstick and tube.
Just pulled out of a 72 swinger being converted to a 4 speed.
Trans shifted perfectly, never had a problem. Shifted nice and firm w/ the shift kit installed.
Local pick up only. Will not ship.

200.00 takes everything.

Thanks for looking,

Paul
Lutz, FL (Just north of Tampa, FL)

0805121243a.jpg

0805121243.jpg

0805121244a.jpg

0805121244.jpg

0428121236.jpg

Yeah, sorry guys, I just yanked this thing out and want it gone and out of the garage.
Also, I just don't want to be hassled by the shipping. The 4 speed is coming right along. I should be "rowing my way down the street" soon. That auto was just too boring.

Used a904 trans with newly installed shift kit.
Also, comes with kickdown linkage in picture.
Flexplate, 2200 stall converter(less than 300 miles), cooler lines, dipstick and tube.
Just pulled out of a 72 swinger being converted to a 4 speed.
Trans shifted perfectly, never had a problem. Shifted nice and firm w/ the shift kit installed.
Local pick up only. Will not ship.

200.00 takes everything.

Thanks for looking,

Paul
Lutz, FL (Just north of Tampa, FL)

0805121243a.jpg

0805121243.jpg

0805121244a.jpg

0805121244.jpg

0428121236.jpg

Would you consider holding this for a short period (about 1 month at the most) for a buyer, if paid for in full? I am not local to you, I'm in Virginia, but I can work with you on pickup, as I have friends in your area.

Hello, How long would you store this before it has to be picked up? Thanks

Would you consider holding this for a short period (about 1 month at the most) for a buyer, if paid for in full? I am not local to you, I'm in Virginia, but I can work with you on pickup, as I have friends in your area.

I can hold it. But only for a month or so. I really want it out of my hair. I have my car coming back to my garage this weekend and it will just take up space. I only have a 2 car garage and it is like a sardine can in there. Let me know. I can hold it for a month.
-Paul

Hello, How long would you store this before it has to be picked up? Thanks

I'll hold it for a month or so. This is being paid in full of course. I don't want to hold it and then a month later when payment time arrives, the buyer backs out and I've been denying sales the whole time. I'm sure you understand. I just want to sell it and get it gone. I actually have some bad footage of when I took it to the drags and made about 4 passes with it (1/8 mile). It was only behind a 318. It shifted well.

-paul

I can hold it. But only for a month or so. I really want it out of my hair. I have my car coming back to my garage this weekend and it will just take up space. I only have a 2 car garage and it is like a sardine can in there. Let me know. I can hold it for a month.
-Paul

Paul -

I sent a PM.

Thanks,
Stew

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back