Abused Puppy For Adoption!!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Yes, I'm here to bug the crap out of everyone again. Everbody has their charity, well WTF, this is mine. It just burns me up that this little girl was found being kicked up and down the street by some punks. Wow, I hope it made them feel good. Peckerheads.

lizzy20von20sweetchen20face.jpg

lizzy20von20sweetchen20sitting202.jpg

lizzy20and20april20drinking202.jpg

Her name is Lizzy von Sweetchen and she is missing part of her tail due to abuse.
Her profile and adoption information can be seen here: http://www.sheprescue.org/Lizzy von Sweetchen.html

I just hope that some deserving human see's fit to bring Lizzy into their family.

Thank you for your time.

My wife works at the local shelter so I know all about these incidents. She saw this thread and thinks you should get her fixed and take her in for your own. :cheers:

C`mon! Small box... poke some holes in it... and overnight her to Queens, N.Y!!!!

People that abuse animals like that need a "GOOD OLD FASHIONED TEXAS STYLE *** WHOOPING" Those are the kind that really "HURT BAD" The kind that make you stop and think! HMMM Maybe I should not do that! Sure don't want another TEXAS *** WHOOPING! It takes a reap "POS" to hurt or abuse little animals that can't defend themselves!

that's when i wish my big boy pitbull would just clamp on and not let go of people like that! i would sit back, crack a beer and watch him thrash around until i felt the person had enough.

My wife works at the local shelter so I know all about these incidents. She saw this thread and thinks you should get her fixed and take her in for your own. :cheers:

Tell your wife "Thank You!:) ". I'd take her in a minute, but I've already got two rescues from a local shelter and they're both female. If I add another female into the household there's going to be some behavior problems, lol! Thank your wife for doing what she does too. That's awesome. We need more people like her in the world.

Right now I'm looking into adopting this regal looking guy:
amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face203.jpg

He looks like he should be guarding an old German castle.
Look at that mug. She's adorable.

how the hell could you abuse that cute lil ****...

She really is cute! Pure bred German Shepherd Dog. I just don't understand people.

damn if she was any closer i would adopt her!

C`mon! Small box... poke some holes in it... and overnight her to Queens, N.Y!!!!

They adopt out of state guys! Here's their main web page: http://www.sheprescue.org/ Check out all the other dogs they got there too. :)

Is that a Plum-crazy purple leash?

lol! You could call her Miss Mopar!

People that abuse animals like that need a "GOOD OLD FASHIONED TEXAS STYLE *** WHOOPING" Those are the kind that really "HURT BAD" The kind that make you stop and think! HMMM Maybe I should not do that! Sure don't want another TEXAS *** WHOOPING! It takes a reap "POS" to hurt or abuse little animals that can't defend themselves!

that's when i wish my big boy pitbull would just clamp on and not let go of people like that! i would sit back, crack a beer and watch him thrash around until i felt the person had enough.

I agree with you both. That little girl couldn't have done anything to deserve that kind of treatment, much less defend herself. I'm thinking of a string of profanity right now that would shock a sailor. :angry7:

Just show her the picture and story, it's got to melt her heart! Here's another pic for the "mission", lol!

lizzy20von20sweetchen20sitting.jpg

Ramcharger !:cheers: You are not bugging me a bit.
There is a home !!:salute: if you look,:thumleft: And you are hitting a home run.:cheers:
You sure are doing a great service to us all,
and to all that I care for.=D>:drinkers:

Still hart brak'in

Me and my wife do Keeshond rescue and fostering and have also been involved in railroading many dogs with other recuers to get the pooch to its final destination which of course is a loving home. You may be able to railroad the dog to one of the members if they're interested. Railroading is where you have three, four, five people involved in shuttling the dog so many miles to someone else who shuttles the dog the next leg unitl it gets to its final destination. Very efficient if you can get the people together and we've done one from Maryland to Alabama that way.

ill let you guys know. it may take away from the car funds, but it gets a home for the cutie pie.

Keep us updated brother! Thank you so very much! :cheers::cheers:

Ramcharger !:cheers: You are not bugging me a bit.
There is a home !!:salute: if you look,:thumleft: And you are hitting a home run.:cheers:
You sure are doing a great service to us all,
and to all that I care for.=D>:drinkers:

Still hart brak'in

I hate hearing these stories about abuse. I hope you find her a good home.

Thank you Mike and Thrash!

Me and my wife do Keeshond rescue and fostering and have also been involved in railroading many dogs with other recuers to get the pooch to its final destination which of course is a loving home. You may be able to railroad the dog to one of the members if they're interested. Railroading is where you have three, four, five people involved in shuttling the dog so many miles to someone else who shuttles the dog the next leg unitl it gets to its final destination. Very efficient if you can get the people together and we've done one from Maryland to Alabama that way.

Great idea 66! I've been in contact with with the woman who runs this rescue, and I'll be sure to let her know that I'm availible. Thank you for what you do! :cheers::cheers:

the look on his face just cracks me up...lol.

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face203.jpg

He's seems to be saying " You want to rip off my masters tools? How bout I rip off your arms!" lol! Here's a couple more for ya.

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face202.jpg

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face.jpg

I think I would call him "Count Dogula" :)

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20standin.jpg

Love German Sheps!

Had one,was the smartest dog I ever had. Used to "herd" my 3 year old daughter from dangers like stairs,traffic,other dogs etc.

Great and loyal dog.

Pretty puppies
This is my motley crew doing what they do best.
They are vicious attack animals............they will attack any treats set in front of them!
And they were both rescue animals.

P9132012.jpg

my wife said she is "toooooooo cute, but how will we get her over here?"

ill figure that part out, but i did send in my application.
hoping for the best!

Love German Sheps!

Had one,was the smartest dog I ever had. Used to "herd" my 3 year old daughter from dangers like stairs,traffic,other dogs etc.

Great and loyal dog.

They truly are. I'm on my 3rd now, and you're right, they will protect and serve unlike any other dog I've had/known.

Pretty puppies
This is my motley crew doing what they do best.
They are vicious attack animals............they will attack any treats set in front of them!
And they were both rescue animals.

P9132012.jpg

Cool Dave, thanks for rescueing. :cheers::cheers: You're guys look brutal, lol! My dogs spend a lot time like that to. I call it "getting flat", lol! Sometimes on a nice cool spring Saturday afternoon, you'd see us all getting flat.

my wife said she is "toooooooo cute, but how will we get her over here?"

ill figure that part out, but i did send in my application.
hoping for the best!

Excellent. I hope you get good news! :cheers::cheers:

Keep us updated brother! Thank you so very much! :cheers::cheers:

Thank you Mike and Thrash!

Great idea 66! I've been in contact with with the woman who runs this rescue, and I'll be sure to let her know that I'm availible. Thank you for what you do! :cheers::cheers:

He's seems to be saying " You want to rip off my masters tools? How bout I rip off your arms!" lol! Here's a couple more for ya.

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face202.jpg

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face.jpg

I think I would call him "Count Dogula" :)

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20standin.jpg

Look's like a great partner, :rambo: and a friend looking straight at ya.:love7:
Make's me miss Socket just seeing though's brown eyes and watching every move I made. :happy10:

You will have a me owning one one day ramcharger
for myself here on the hill. :clock:

-
Back