Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller

ACC Boss Hog "Street Bandit" TF727 Torque Converter
3600-4200 Stall

Chrysler 1967-up 727 Torqueflite, non weighted, non lock up
7/16" flexplate bolts

This ACC Performance Boss Hog level 3 "Street Bandit" torque converter works great in medium performance small and big block engines with a stall speed of approximately 3600 to 4200 RPM depending on application. Converter is approx. 10.5" in diameter with a 10" flexplate bolt pattern. 24 spline. Uses the larger Hemi size 7/16" flexplate bolts for added strength (not included). This is a neutral balance converter. (Weighted versions for external balance / cast crank applications available - please ask). HP and torque capabilities of ACC Performance torque converters are 800+.
The automotive industry now has a new torque converter leader. ACC has emerged as a out-right leader in this industry and here’s why:
Welded not Furnace Brazed. Contrary to popular belief, furnace brazing is not the best way to adhere torque converter components to together. Just like a Teflon coated pan, after some time the furnace brazing will erode away and ruin the stators and all other rotating parts in your transmission. All of ACC torque converters are welded at the seams, not brazed, to eliminate the erosion after time.
Industrial Bearings - No Light Duty Needle Bearings. Needle bearings are good, but not great. Industrial bearings give these converters the ability to handle not hundreds, but thousands of pounds of torque. That’s much better then the higher priced alternative converters.
Aircraft Aluminum Washers - NO FIBER. ACC converters utilize an aircraft quality aluminum washer instead of those old fiber washers that other companies use. This allows for more horsepower and torque capabilities.
NO Automation - ALL HAND BUILT. ACC Performance torque converters are hand built and tested to ensure that you are getting the best converter money can buy. No automated process can ensure that you will get that kind of quality. Made here in the USA. (You old school people may remember ACC as Alabama Converters).

This converter is basically new, was used to break in a cam on one of my motors and then tranny was replaced with a four speed tranny. I paided $500.00 shipped for this and I'm asking $400.00 shipped. Thanks

Attachments

• hot august nights 107.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 467
  • hot august nights 108.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 402
May be about new but its used.I paid 250 for a lightly used 4k ptc and felt I got a deal. If I were paying more than half i would step up and buy new. But thats me.Whats all the crap around the lugs?

I think the pictures are from my crappy phone and my dark shop. Here are pictures from my camera. How about $350.00 shipped.

Attachments

• converter 001.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 264
  • converter 002.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 283
  • converter 003.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 318
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back