Status
Not open for further replies.

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Just wondering if anyone has a super coil that they are willing to part with. What I am looking for is the big super coil. I am looking for a certain look for my dart and this coil is part of the puzzle. Let me know what you have! Thanks for looking.

I have a chrome accell coil that I used on my 67 barracuda, great shape looks to be of stock size, also bracket with it, $25 shipped in the usa. Also have chrome mopar bontrol box $60 for everything shipped .

Sorry, not the one I am looking for. The one I want is big and yellow

Attachments

• coil.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 164
I *might* have one. The question will be whether I can find it. I will look tomorrow.

I have 2 of them. Send me a message and I get you one or both on the way. Thanks

I was at the track last night and a guy was running a super coil with a old mallory unilite distributer. w2 headed 340 ran 6.70 's 1/8 th mile.

I myself like the old scholl stuff still have my accel dual point and super coil on the shelf.

If no one comes up with one I have this one for $20 + ride.

Attachments

• DSCF0136.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 123
  • b34[1].jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 44420[1].jpg
    79 KB · Views: 137
Found the one I have. Looks real nice but the Accel sticker fell off. I imagine for aesthetics you'll want one with a good sticker so I'll put mine back under the bench. Come to think of it it comes in handy when I need to use my engine test stand. Looks like you plenty of other offers anyway. Good luck with the project

I also found the one I have, does have a sticker so if you or anyone else ever needs one I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back