Accidental like/dislike

-

19DUSTER73

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just realized that my scroll up/down thumb sometimes lands on the thanks/agree/like/dislike buttons when using my smart phone. Leads to accidental button pushing. I just corrected one. Not sure how often I do it lol. Does this happen to anyone else?

Yup. Happens often. Sometimes i notice.

Yeah, I've "disagreed" by accident scrolling on my phone quite often. Hopefully I've caught them all because I seldom if ever use the disagree function.

Anyone here think my Mother in Law can cook?

Yeah, I've "disagreed" by accident scrolling on my phone quite often. Hopefully I've caught them all because I seldom if ever use the disagree function.

Anyone here think my Mother in Law can cook?
Mother in laws can't cook! You have to compliment them on the crap they serve... but they can't cook!

Mother in laws can't cook! You have to compliment them on the crap they serve... but they can't cook!
Mine can. She makes some pretty awesome stuff. Her chicken paprikash recipe is fantastic! She makes some damn fine halupkies too.

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

My ex mother in law told me to go to hell once at Sunday dinner at her house.
I dont think she liked my comment that i was already there at her invite. And the food sucked.

Fat fingers don't fail me now! Yes that will happen especially on touch screens.

Oh yes, there obviously isn't a Polish community near you.
I usually requested them for my birthday dinner as kid. Moms made it with beef and rice. Plenty of Polish where I grew up. One of the dishes she picked up somewhere along the lines.

I'm about to hit that button and it won't be an accident lol:poke::rofl:

I usually requested them for my birthday dinner as kid. Moms made it with beef and rice. Plenty of Polish where I grew up. One of the dishes she picked up somewhere along the lines.

I'm about to hit that button and it won't be an accident lol:poke::rofl:
Yep, beef and rice in a cabbage roll simmered in a thin tomato sauce. Sometimes she adds a bit of diced onion to the beef and rice. Always a winter favorite around here.

-
Back