Actual footage of me getting my kid ready for bed

-
Yes, I can absolutely relate to the thread title. It's a lot of fun when they're both acting like that.

LOL! I can relate. And then there is the dozens of excuses why they need to get back up.

LOL! I can relate. And then there is the dozens of excuses why they need to get back up.
I just had to negotiate a pretty tough deal. I gave a stuffed dog and a sippy cup of water for a plastic drill and a promise of not getting up again. Next up is my daughter, but there's no reasoning with her. She's completely nuts and doesn't even know what she wants. The pink bunny will definitely be involved though.

I actually send my little girl out of bed right now, to pick her clothes for tomorrow...there is no way I'm fighting that one on an empty stomach

My three daughter's are all grown and have kids of their own. I get to laugh and smile when they tell me of their ordeals and trying to get the kids to bed.....

YES karma!!

I used to drive cross country and had to go to Florida. I stopped in a rest area to use the rest room and right on the fence were signs posted "Alligators in area, keep an eye on your kids and pets on a leash". I stood out on my running board and drained it that way. Figured if their putting signs up, its happend, or could happen, but I wasn't going to find out by being "That guy".

-
Back