Ad Blocker on the Site

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
I installed an Ad Blocker a few months ago because I was ready to leave this forum.
It has been well worth it.
Today I think I saw a new record for Ads blocked.

1696254874254.png

I see zero ads, because "somebody" keeps renweing my gold membership (thank you) and I run adblocker ultimate, I haven't seen an ad in a long time.

Gold members see quite a few less ads that non gold members, plus you have almost unlimited messaging.

I am gold on here and B bodies but not on C, E, FMJ, and Trucks. I don't get any annoying ads and I don't run an ad blocker. Must be my free Windows security.

Gold members see quite a few less ads that non gold members, plus you have almost unlimited messaging.
That's true, but I was a non gold member for a short time and even without that benefit and with the adblocker ultimate, I saw very, very few ads.

I am gold on here and B bodies but not on C, E, FMJ, and Trucks. I don't get any annoying ads and I don't run an ad blocker. Must be my free Windows security.
Your OS may have something to do with it. I run chromebooks now so that may have something in play to knock ads out.

Hyper I thought you were going to get yelled at for not being “Gold” ..!! Yes I se soooo many ads it is hard to page down even one page. If the ad blocker works nice..!! I probably should go gold this site really is worth it..!!! Thanks for posting was thinking it was just me…Swingn’

I laugh(not yell) at all the NON GOLD people that complain about the ads.
If as much effort was put into their lemonade stand or glory hole for extra $$ towards GM, instead of complaining about advertising. Fer f**k sakes see how much advertising there was in Playboy?? Did u threaten Hef to never buy another magazine?? :lol: smh....

Be careful. You will upset Joey. He will be sending you a PM
Please tell me that you don't think that Joey spends all night snivelling into his hands every time some ungrateful member cries about a few adverts on the site????
I think he has better things to do.

-
Back