-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this picture :glasses7:

Attachments

• roadrunner69girl.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 242
"Hey ,your Road Runner,beat my Chevelle". Response, on his part"Buy a Mopar,or ride a moped".......

Girl in the far background......"that boy used to be MINE and that 8-track on the dash I bought for him...he will be mine again someday"

They are going to have to wipe off the fender when she stands up...

"now that we won this chevelle by racing for pink slips what are we going to do with it .....we cant park a chevy in your dad's driveway, are you crazy"

girl in background....."dang, how could I have done something so dumb racing for pinks against a mopar...dang dang. I will follow them around to see where they park and then steal it back"

" No really, its a 440 Hemi with a 3/4 race cam and a 5 speed hipo trans with a possi out back"!!!

GET YOUR *** OFF MY CAR!

Embarrasing story,
One of my friends had a really nice Falcon Futura with a 6 color metalflake paint job.
(Built 351 Cleveland and it was fast as hell)
We pulled into McDonalds and went in to order, and while we were standing there waiting we looked out the window and some some girl was standing on his hood tying a sign up on the store.

I swear to this,
He ran out the door and forearmed her right across the backs of the knees really hard.
She did a backflip and landed HARD on the sidewalk, and while she was sitting there crying, he was yelling at her at the top of his lungs.
I was trying to find a hole to crawl in out of embarrasment, but I could also understand his anger.

The bird, the bird,the bird, is the word. I said the bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word. Would you like to ride the bird.

If that girl doesn't get off that roadrunner, there will be a snail track burned into the paint....

-
Back