Add Your Own Caption Part 347

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this photo :popcorn:

B5FF355E-56B5-41DD-B43F-672BBE14D612.jpeg

For the Northern Folk.....The Snowbank Melter option. Works while you drive.

Last edited:
This thing here is a hot dog smoker, you load it up with hot dogs in the morning and by lunch they are hot n smoky… it’s only 6 dollars and it comes with a manifold bun warmer.

This thing here is a hot dog smoker, you load it up with hot dogs in the morning and by lunch they are hot n smoky… it’s only 6 dollars and it comes with a manifold bun warmer.
Mmmm hydro carbon flavoured dogs, something like using propane to heat your smoker. If you’ve ever worked in a hording with an open burner propane heater and blew your nose you’d now why it’s a bad idea.

Cool never heard one just saw the item in catalog. Think I might get one for my Model A

View attachment 1716207723
Winnipeg isn't that far from Minne-no-a-place, so if'n you're looking to sell your Model A.....:lol:

But seriously, I'm told there's a pretty good Model A Club here in MN, and a neighbor/friend of mine is going to try to hook me up with one this summer sometime.

Or at least that's The Plan right now....

Winnipeg isn't that far from Minne-no-a-place, so if'n you're looking to sell your Model A.....:lol:

But seriously, I'm told there's a pretty good Model A Club here in MN, and a neighbor/friend of mine is going to try to hook me up with one this summer sometime.

Or at least that's The Plan right now....
No plans to sell it yet, got finishing body work to do and paint. It’s a blast taking the wife for a picnic on a Sunday afternoon. Sure turns heads.

No plans to sell it yet, got finishing body work to do and paint. It’s a blast taking the wife for a picnic on a Sunday afternoon. Sure turns heads.
The same day I proposed to my wife we stopped-off at a Dairy Queen near our house, and there were a couple Model A's in the parking lot. She's never forgotten them (or that day!), and each time I bring this up she's on-board with me buying one.

But I have to make some room in the shed/shop first, as I wouldn't want it sitting outside.

The same day I proposed to my wife we stopped-off at a Dairy Queen near our house, and there were a couple Model A's in the parking lot. She's never forgotten them (or that day!), and each time I bring this up she's on-board with me buying one.

But I have to make some room in the shed/shop first, as I wouldn't want it sitting outside.
Ya I put a lot of work in to that soft top wouldn’t want it to get sun baked

-
Back