Add Your Own Caption Part 92

-

Old Man Mopar

Righteous Dude
Reaction score
VeryGrumpy_zps26a38d75.jpg

he is grumpy because he just lost a race against Ronnie Sox and everyone is laughing after telling him that he couldn't beat Ronnie Sox ......ever

I think you might be right on that Rani:D

just before going to the nhra, to ***** about Sox beating him all the time. in which he got them to put an extra 600 pounds on the hemi cars in prostock. if you don`t believe that dig it up to see the truth of it, that`s what killed them for years!_------------bob

just before going to the nhra, to ***** about Sox beating him all the time. in which he got them to put an extra 600 pounds on the hemi cars in prostock. if you don`t believe that dig it up to see the truth of it, that`s what killed them for years!_------------bob

by the way, wally parks even apoligized to Sox-Martin in later years for it !

Oh it's pretty well documented that both Wally Parks and Bill France were so up Chevy's butt that they did everything in their power to factor or sanction everybody else away from winning. The proof is in the history. No doubt about it.

My caption:

"This new Monza is a total piece of crap"

caption:

"oh no, someone put D-con around my car and killed my rat motor, im so sad the little guy is dead." :jocolor:

Wow, only signed one autograph today.....why do I even bother anymore.....

"They" said the Rat motor would be faster! "They" said I would beat the Hemi's! I should've went Mopar!

"They" said the Rat motor would be faster! "They" said I would beat the
Hemi's! I should've STAYED with Mopar!

fixed it.

I want to set the timing...

How come Charlie always gets to set the timing???

When do I get to do it????

Wah, wah, wah.....

Who said that the Hemi's can race???

They weren't supposed to be allowed to race...

Now we can't win....

-
Back