Added Stripes

-

sdolsay

Reaction score
Had to break up the orange a bit, this was my first attempt at doing stripes,
did it all alone...took a while :)

Scott

duster4.JPG

I've been thinking about ordering a set,for my '73. Do they seem to be as good of quality,as they look in the pic's? Thanks,Dave

hey that is cool! i like the look, and the 318. looks like they are from the factory. way to go, you did a good job with them. :thumbup:

yes, quality is very good, they look nice and they came off the tape nice and smooth.

Couple of tips,

If it is sunny use a lot of soapy water, it dries fast!

It seems like most people use tape for a guide, I used one of my kids eraseable markers, worked great and wiped off with a wet paper towel, just don't spray the soapy water right at the lines it will make them run.

Scott

Looks Good! :)

I just added a stipe to my 68 Barracuda. It really set off the sub-lime paint.

who else carries this stripes fora dodge dart swinger and where can I get a rear bumper filler for a 74 dodge dart

That stripe look so good on the Duster ! Hey your car reminds me of my buddies. Very nice. Ron

152993466.jpg

Hi Scott, I just finished adding the tail stripe to my 73. It was my first time also, so I had a lot to learn real fast. It looks like you did a pretty good job to me - besides even the ones from the factory were not perfect. Good luck and nice job!

thanks ivabiggin

383man, nice duster, now I just need the dual scoops, not sure if I'm gonna do a tail stripe.....gonna skip the wing also:)

Scott

dgc333 said:
Looks Good! :)

I just added a stipe to my 68 Barracuda. It really set off the sub-lime paint.

I have a white stripe on my 69 Barracuda. I had to do something to make that olive green work a bit better.

I believe I got it from Phoenix Graphics.

Scott your Duster looks great ! I really like orange on the Duster with a black stripe. I am not a big fan of the go wing and we never put one on my sons Dart. My buddies Duster was painted about 8 months ago and they did a real nice job. That car turns heads everywhere it goes. Here is another pic I took of him racing my son. Course Jr in his Dart had to out the smack down on his Duster. LoL ! Ron

154241125.jpg

-
Back