Addie first cruise in

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
This is our Addie now 9 mounts old and loves cars from day one I would say to her car car and she knows cars now lol,Cindy and I took her to her first cruise in and she loved it so did the outer car buffs,time will tell if this catches her interest.

Attachments

• Addie at cruise night first time.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Addie cruise 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 289
  • Addie cruise night ,1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Addie cruise night 1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 275
Wow, how much fun is that:smile:. Almost makes the cars irrelevant. I miss my little one's, youngest is now 30. But those memories will last a lifetime.

Wow, how much fun is that:smile:. Almost makes the cars irrelevant. I miss my little one's, youngest is now 30. But those memories will last a lifetime.

I know how you feel, I have three in college. I sometimes go back and look at the old home videos of when they were small.

Addie is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful little daughter Snake. My only daughter just graduated this week from 8th grade and is going to High School. I am blessed to have the memories of her when she was that young in my heart and mind due to a house fire in 2008, all the pictures/videos were destroyed, but those memories I can still recall in my memories we have of her being a baby.

She's getting big. Look at those "chipmonk cheeks"...

My brother in law raised his kids around cars and they like to go to meets and shows with him.

I raised my oldest son around cars and Mopar Nats, now he is into the hobby. He keeps bugging me, "C'mon dad, lets work on the cars..."

Keep exposing her to cars, she'll catch on.

She's getting big. Look at those "chipmonk cheeks"...

My brother in law raised his kids around cars and they like to go to meets and shows with him.

I raised my oldest son around cars and Mopar Nats, now he is into the hobby. He keeps bugging me, "C'mon dad, lets work on the cars..."

Keep exposing her to cars, she'll catch on.

I sure hope she does,none of our 3 kids have any interest other than the day I die they fight over who gets the car lol,money hungry i guess.

she is Beautiful ....as all Grand babies are, my grand daughter is all of 3 months old ....after 3 weeks with us they moved to San Diego Ca. I miss her.

Thanks for sharing, get her interested in MoPars!!! Always need the youth to continue on the tradition.

..................There is nothing like taking the grand daughter for an outing.......spoil her all u can.....my gd will b 6 in august........she loves her grampy's mopars.......we buy her mopar toys..........kim..........

Yep, No one can know the joys of grandparenthood until they make the journey - it's a special part of life for us lucky enough to be chosen.
Like all of life it happens fast so enjoy the magic moments - we are blessed.

Hey Snake, It's a good thing that your shirt has stripes, so you don't blend in with your car and somebody notices you....

Same color as the car...

She sure is a happy little angel :flower: She will be in your lap driving befor you know it brother :D
We had our 5 year old Granddaughter Saturday :cheers::cheers:
Addie is so adorable :angel4: and it put a big smile on me as I seen her smiling
Thank you for sharing a great day :sunny:

Good stuff man! :cheers: Pretty soon she'll be spinning wrenches with you (my girls are 11 yo now, but they will always be my babygirls.....)

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

Thanks for sharing the great pics. It's wonderful to see youngsters being exposed to our passion for cars and the culture that accompanies it.
Pat

She sure is a happy little angel :flower: She will be in your lap driving befor you know it brother :D
We had our 5 year old Granddaughter Saturday :cheers::cheers:
Addie is so adorable :angel4: and it put a big smile on me as I seen her smiling
Thank you for sharing a great day :sunny:

Your welcome buddy,and yes she is a very happy girl,I keep saying to Cin, man she is so good and than laugh look out for the terrible 2sssssssssssss

Your welcome buddy,and yes she is a very happy girl,I keep saying to Cin, man she is so good and than laugh look out for the terrible 2sssssssssssss

two's were cake for us.. they never warn you of the threes..lol

-
Back