adding to the car shed

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
nothing fancy here, just an old 67 fart adding to his car shed he built little by liitle over the last 5-6 years. it started as a shed to hold my pickup with a lean to for a chicken coop! ha it holds 4 cars right now, the original part was made from old barn tin I got from the neighbor for $1 per sheet! ( nails holes free)
i'm adding what will be an enclosed 24 x 30 heated with barrel stove (wood burning). hopefully enclosed by end of dec, concrete next spring?? just me is the labor. I work on it as $$ appear!
I will be proud to have a heated place to work. I live out in the sticks, so NO zoning, no inspector, No neighbor telling me it " doesn't coincide with the feel of the HOOD!" ha
maybe this will give inspiration to some guys. laugh at it if you like too! ha

Attachments

• 100_1733.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 236
  • 100_1736.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 237
  • 100_1734.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 100_1735.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 247
  • 100_1731.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 221
you are a kind man to give those cars shelter .....they have feelings too you know.

There should a car humane society to handle some people :D

you are a kind man to give those cars shelter .....they have feelings too you know.

There should a car humane society to handle some people :D

one car actually HATES me!!! ha

when the winter weather is bad, ( not that south Missouri weather is near as bad as back East, but...), it will be wonderful to have a heated place to piddle with a car. I do a little handmade bit and spur making. a heated shop area for that will be like wow! wood stove to the left, couple of windows in front of me on the East side for a m light. been a long time since I've had a concrete pad to work off of. cars up on jack stands in the dirt..... well it hurts when they fall off!

-
Back