adjustible rockers

-

1qwikScamp

Reaction score
i just got a set of comp roller rockers for my car i have done some research on them and cant find any straight answer. do you guys think i am going to nee to shim the rockers from one another or should they just line up correctly

i just got a set of comp roller rockers for my car i have done some research on them and cant find any straight answer. do you guys think i am going to nee to shim the rockers from one another or should they just line up correctly

Fittng roller rockers is never a out of the box deal. You need to make sure the roller tip is centered over the valve tip as much as posible which will take some shiming usually.

I'm running the comp magnum roller rockers,on my engine did'nt need to shim anything...

here they are i got them at the huntsville show and go last saturday for 200 bucks

100_0880.jpg

My comp pro magnums had to be shimmed up .050 to get the right pattern on the tip.

The geometry depends on the valve job. You should check and see how they fit your exact heads. Nice score.... That's a good price for that set too.

-
Back