Advertising ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting an add in the back of MoparMuscle for the board to help find some new members. Do you guys think it would be a good idea? Stil need to contact them first about pricing, but atleast Id be able to say we wer in M.M. ! :D

fastbackcuda said:
I was thinking of putting an add in the back of MoparMuscle for the board to help find some new members. Do you guys think it would be a good idea? Stil need to contact them first about pricing, but atleast Id be able to say we wer in M.M. ! :D
i know randy bolig on a personal basis. i'll shoot him an email and see if i can get something worked out. btw: my truck was in the August 03 issue on Page 94 in bracket racing :)

Cool. That would be great. Barracuda340S will have a feature of his car soon. I think I might start a page of members who have been in Magazines.

Rndy's a member here but doesnt post often. Im sure he's very busy.

fastbackcuda said:

Good Idea ! :thumrigh:

Let me know if your going to pass the hat around to pay for the ad..... :wave:

Since Randy is a member here why not just P.M. him about it?
What about an advertisement in MCG i know they have a big market as well.

Evil I dont know how often Randy stops by. Ive only seen him on the board once or twice.

I have his email address though wo I'll send him an email. However Im sure I'll have to talk to the advertising people and not him.

Maybe I can write an article on Mopars on the internet and get it in the magazine.

fastbackcuda said:
Evil I dont know how often Randy stops by. Ive only seen him on the board once or twice.

I have his email address though wo I'll send him an email. However Im sure I'll have to talk to the advertising people and not him.

Maybe I can write an article on Mopars on the internet and get it in the magazine.
good point about the ad ppl...i say its a good idea, cuz i know how often i look through those ads

Adam,

Check to see if there can be some type of recipication for advertising the magazine on the site, in exchange for random ad placement to help fill gaps.

Just a thought.

Not like we are not starting to get hits and traffic here. But GREAT IDEA!!!

-Eric-

In the last week Ive seen alot of new people signing up and roaming. Its not that I dont feel the board is doing good, just that the other board had over 500 members when we switched.

However we have more daily posters now then the old board had.

I sent Randy an email to take alook at this thread. We'll see what he thinks.

fastbackcuda said:

An article describing how to use the internet and forums like this as a tool would be a cool idea. I have a lot of tools out in my garage. Although if it wasn't for the vast knowledge that can be found and the ability to corespond with others who have done this before on forums like this. I am sure my car would not have come as far as it has. I am allways running into guys at car shows or where ever that are stuck on a little problem because they don't know where to look or who to ask.

Mopardude said:
I am allways running into guys at car shows or where ever that are stuck on a little problem because they don't know where to look or who to ask.

Sounds like me. That's how figure out how to do something, ask as many questions as I can, then do it. Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. & thanks to the "Pros" here I'm learning alot. :thumleft:

If there was an ad, make sure it stands out. I for one don't always read them, and if they don't catch my eye, I generally do give them a second glance.

-
Back