AFCO 20231M Discontinued alt spring help :(

-

CudaDust

Under Construction
Reaction score
74 duster V8 904

Placed order and was supposed to be drop shipped from factory but has been discontinued.

Need a spring like the 20231M that has the pin for axle location 1" back so can center my rear in wheel well.

Does the Mopar performance Cirlce Track spring have the location pin located back? They are a smoking deal for $99 a piece

Just seeing if anyone here knows

Thanks

Who did you order from?

Summit still shows them as shipping tomorrow.

The Mopar oval track spring has the same front segment length as the 20231m, listed at 20.5". That's only a 1/2" change in location, but it does center the wheel. At least it does on my Duster.

Summit they sent me an Email. Ordered them yesterday. Stinks too have my front almost done and was heading to the back.

Thanks on the info on the 1/2" Summit does not have the +1 So I guess I will have to look elsewhere.

Someone towed with the Duster I have so the Springs are shot. I have a reverse Rake :(

You might want to go with the +1" Mopar oval track springs, P4529415. Not sure if summit has those, I know they only list the regular 414's the last time I looked. I've heard the oval track springs run a little on the soft side. Not an issue for spring rate, even the XHD's are only 110lbs, but the arch may put you lower than you want to be.

But that's just what I've heard, I haven't actually run a set of the Mopar oval track springs.

Yes, they have been discontinued. Got this info from Summit and Jegs.

-
Back