After Market Sheet Metal

-

Douchal

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm interested in replacing the quarter panels and front fenders on my 67 dart. Can you give me some advice on what to look for/consider when looking at after market sheet metal....this is my first time doing this. I haven't found any NOS sheet metal for sale...is it safe to say it's impossible to come by?

Thanks....appreciate your help.

Doug

NOS is out there, just gotta wait for it to pop up, and be prepared to pay. A lot. A lot of the guys here buy AMD sheetmetal. Again, pricey, but the quality is worth it to some.

hi, as far as I know nobody makes front fenders for a 67 dart.
I have bought amd quarters and was happy with them .
good luck.

I bought my quarter panel patches through Stephen performance (maybe they get them from AMD) and the quality and fit was perfect.

AMD makes front fenders and rear quarters for the 67 Dart.

I bought my quarter panel patches through Stephen performance (maybe they get them from AMD) and the quality and fit was perfect.

Stephens is the largest distributor of AMD. They know each other very well.

Every year at the Mopar Nats I would visit both and ask when the 67-69 cuda quarters were coming out. It got down to they're done but not released yet. And finally they were released.

IMO, AMD has taken over the after market Mopar sheet metal. But A-bodies will always be near the bottom as far as availability. Well, except for C-bodies.

Stephens is the largest distributor of AMD. They know each other very well.

Every year at the Mopar Nats I would visit both and ask when the 67-69 cuda quarters were coming out. It got down to they're done but not released yet. And finally they were released.

IMO, AMD has taken over the after market Mopar sheet metal. But A-bodies will always be near the bottom as far as availability. Well, except for C-bodies.

Bought mine right there at the nats about 3 years ago

Bought mine right there at the nats about 3 years ago

Me too. Bought two quarters from Stephens. Called ahead and they brought them to the Nats. No shipping, no tas and 10% off list.

I drive through Granville on the way there every year. Cool little town.

AMD for sure ,had to replace front passenger side finder two years ago on my 68 Dart. It was a natural.

-
Back