aftermarket 8 3/4 locker

-

66durgederp

"pull hard, itll come easy"
Reaction score
If anyone is interested i was digging through the old performance parts book at work the other day. (i work at napa) and apparently richmond gear offers lockers for 8 3/4s fairly inexpensive, under 300 bones. Theyre discontinued and the prices are good for stock on hand only however they are still available as of now. So if its a deal worth going for there ya go!

If anyone is interested i was digging through the old performance parts book at work the other day. (i work at napa) and apparently richmond gear offers lockers for 8 3/4s fairly inexpensive, under 300 bones. Theyre discontinued and the prices are good for stock on hand only however they are still available as of now. So if its a deal worth going for there ya go!

Got a part number cant find it online

pretty damn sure its the 1240-LR. napas online site sucks for cross referencing. im working tomorrow so ill shoot you the part number then.

Alright here it is, part number RIC1240. your local napa may tell you its "not listed" but just ask em to call their local distribution centers special order desk and if theyre as kick *** as the fine folks in spokane washington, they will find it for you. Through us it sells for 322 over the counter. Other stores prices may vary depending on the pricing tier that the manager sets it at. Each store is independently managed since were not a corporate chain. happy hunting!

Alright here it is, part number RIC1240. your local napa may tell you its "not listed" but just ask em to call their local distribution centers special order desk and if theyre as kick *** as the fine folks in spokane washington, they will find it for you. Through us it sells for 322 over the counter. Other stores prices may vary depending on the pricing tier that the manager sets it at. Each store is independently managed since were not a corporate chain. happy hunting!

Thanks

That would most likely be the Richmond Gear Powertrax Lock-Right 1240. They replace the spider gear assy in an open third member and make it into a locker for straight line traction but will disengage and differentiate on corners. 300ish sounds like a great deal.

-
Back