Aftermarket Auto Shifters - What are U running ?

-
I love B&M ProRatchet

I do have a B&M MagnumGrip in one of my cars and hate the bloody thing.Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.I only got it because I picked it up very cheap brand new.

Mega Shifter in my old Duster, bought another one to go in my Dart. No problems. Going to lose the plastic box and get a large rubber boot for this one.

Going to lose the plastic box and get a large rubber boot for this one.

I am looking to do the same with my Hurst. If I can find one big enough, I won't have to trim the plastic cover to fit my carpet.

Hurst Pro-matic 2. With sweet pistol-grip shifter. Hidden under stock console

Attachments

• shifter1.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 182
IMG_20100918_124040.jpg

OK, The choice has been made !

I went with the Hurst Promatic-2

Quicksilver was first choice, Promatic was second, but after doing some reading on both B&M's and Hurst's websites, it looks like both these shifters operate almost exactly the same, so it really came down to looks and price.

The best price I found on the Quicksilver was $174.00
But I found the Promatic2 on ebay for $107.00 and as usual price was a factor because I am on a rather tight budget.

It will be here in a couple days ! Thanks for all your input everyone.

Attachments

• HurstPromatic2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 163
hey, another colorado kid.......i'm in westminster.........anyways, i run a b&m pro stick, w/manual valve body.......have no complaints.........were having a greet and meet soon......chk. southern rockies thread.....maybe we can meet.
higgs

Attachments

• i16897.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 125
-
Back