Aftermarket door handles

-

Dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Anyone ever bought and used these door handles? They are for my 75 dart I don't necessarily need them mine work fine they are just 50 years old scratched up and the chrome is chipping in places. With the new paint coming I'd like to upgrade parts like these. But I've had bad luck with some aftermarket parts looking cheap and cheesy or just flat out not fitting! Anyone give these a try LMK how they did?

Screenshot_20240710_154957_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240710_155041_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
up until a few years ago you could just walk in to your chrysler dealership and order door handles for an eighties van or truck for $29 or so to avoid the restoration shop prices. I bought mine about 6 years ago at Rock Auto for $17.99 US $. That stock is all gone now and they were probably all made by the same company. If it's a '68 just reuse and install your original black buttons.

up until a few years ago you could just walk in to your chrysler dealership and order door handles for an eighties van or truck for $29 or so to avoid the restoration shop prices. I bought mine about 6 years ago at Rock Auto for $17.99 US $. That stock is all gone now and they were probably all made by the same company. If it's a '68 just reuse and install your original black buttons.
That was my next question! Are the van and truck handles the same? They are about 50 bucks cheaper for the 80s truck and van handles

I thought they were but wasn't sure if the linkage connection was the same. I guess I could look at my 88 dodge door handles and compare them lol from the outside they look the same to me
i believe they are...

-
Back