aftermarket fiberglass 340 style hood scoops from vfn

-

'71 swinger

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had or seen a set of 340 style hood scoops from VFN fiberglass?They are listed on their website, but obviously don't say if the look decent or not. I realy don't want to spend $250.00 on originals if I don't have to. The pn is ss370. They are listed as "'70's dart style"

I havent seen them but I know Barracuda340S wasnt very happy with his VFN hood or their customer service.

I Have A Orginal Set Of 340 Scoops I Took Off My 70 Duster. They Are In Excellent Condition And I Will Part With Them If I Know They Are Going To A Loving Home. Get Back With Me If You Are Interested. These Are The Real Thing Not A Repo. Steve.

DO NOT BUY THE VFN SCOOPS!

I have a set. The bezels are molded into the scoop, so you can use the original style bezels. Its one big molded piece. Im not an expert on fiberglass but when i posted pics, others said they were not good.

I have been trying to sell my set for over a year. I think they would be OK for a true race car that just wants that look. But they do not compare to origs or repops.

Ill see if i can post the close-ups i have for you.

Heck if you really like em $50 bucks plus shipping and their yours.

-
Back