Aftermarket frame rails?

-

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
this company shows them for an A-body. was wondering if anybody has used them? if it was the fronts, did the factory pieces weld on to them and were they bent the same as a factory rail? Thanks! Bob

Found this on their site. Not sure how it plays out for your build.

PLEASE NOTE :
Our “Factory Shaped” frame rails
are used for narrowing your frame
for more tire room. Although they
can be used for a much
stronger custom replacement
rail…they are not OEM rust
replacement rails that have to be
spot welded into the vehicle. Some
fabrication is needed to install.

I've used them in several builds...front and rear. They have their place in specific builds

20220826_123348.jpg

20220901_145647.jpg

20220824_114410.jpg

20221109_122135.jpg

20220826_163018.jpg

no OEM brackets....you could add the A body one piece upper shock mount / UCA brackets that Classic Industries offer....or morph B/E body assemblies available from AMD onto the rails. In my opinion, they are targeted for custom builds, not OEM replacement.

this one is getting a 04 Mustang II strut front.

20230125_160701.jpg

For my own projects, I like the challenge and building anything I think up. I do some custom too for some, but only if the project intrigues me....by the hour, no budget and no estimates.

no OEM brackets....you could add the A body one piece upper shock mount / UCA brackets that Classic Industries offer....or morph B/E body assemblies available from AMD onto the rails. In my opinion, they are targeted for custom builds, not OEM replacement.

this one is getting a 04 Mustang II strut front.

View attachment 1716051858
is the bend/"kick-up" the same inch wise as a factory frame rail? front one that is.

The place I got them from offered the OEM bend, but I had these made to my specs

-
Back