Aftermarket harness

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
What are folks using? Likes/dislikes of any particular one? Which type of wire should be used for additional wiring? Car will have EFI and a electronically controlled trans so I will have quite a bit of additional wiring...

Separate from the ECU and Engine Harness.
Probably going to run this one in our 69 Fastback.
American Auto Wire 1967 - 1975 Mopar A Body Wiring Harness # 510603
510603.jpg

What are folks using? Likes/dislikes of any particular one? Which type of wire should be used for additional wiring? Car will have EFI and a electronically controlled trans so I will have quite a bit of additional wiring...
in rewired mine w/ an EZ wiring kit, worked out pretty good so far. only thing is, I had to change all the ends and plugins to mopar, not really a big deal tho. I`m running a fast 2.0 f.inj. setup,w/ timing control, but ain`t got a clue on the trans control part.

go AAW, you will have zero regrets. I have no doubt they can also supply you with plenty of extra wire

What I did in 2 of my 60's Mopars
www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/modernized-engine-wiring.176755/
Used a relay/fuse box from a Jeep, which is neater than scattered individual relays. My 65 Newport will get the treatment next since its underhood wires are also a bit brittle and want to add some things. Some aftermarket engine controllers (ex. Holley) come w/ a clunky harness because they add inline relays and such.

I got a complete wiring harness from Speedway Motors for my rat truck a while back. I do not know who makes them.

I was going to get the 6 circuit harness from them, but when I was ready to buy, they had the 21 circuit on clearance for 99 bucks. duhhhhhh

I am very impressed with the quality. Of course, it;s GM color coded. Came with all the connectors already installed and even several switches, including a GM style push pull headlight switch.

I have not installed it yet, but it's comin real soon.

Oh and there is no firewall connector. .

-
Back