Aftermarket Mopar exhaust tips

-

bighammer

Reaction score
I have seen these on eBay, wondering if anybody here has purchased them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151201437234?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Seller says they are polished 304 stainless, which I think would hold up very well. $84 delivered is the price. Quote / description from seller:

"You are viewing a new pair, left and right side, Mopar Dodge DEMON DART SWINGER Plymouth DUSTER 304 Polished Stainless Rectangle Exhaust Tips. They have a 2-1/2" inlet and 14" long. There are reproductions of the originals and will exit under the rear valance of the car using the factory hanger location."

I was looking for feedback on these. 8)

Thanks

Mark

Never used them but 84 for 304 stainless is very reasonable

They are good for the price.
Check out my build thread for installation and more pics.
I got mine from P&G classics, they look like the same to me.

I would verify the length of the tips, overall length, hanger to outlet, and hanger to inlet. The lengths are different from 69 to 70 Darts. Accurate Exhaust can give you the exact measurements for you're year and model.

Here is a set , actually i think they are better than the originals.These are on 6 years now .I keep them really clean and wax them .I would buy them again .These are 2 1/4.

Attachments

• rear view car (640x480) (640x480).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 334
those are nice and price is right. pypes sells repos but they have the word pypes engraved in them on the end of the tip. but they are stainless also. sorry about the dash pic. i could not delete it for some reason.

Attachments

• artie walters 340 duster resto 001.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 210
  • artie walters 340 duster resto 010.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 209
-
Back