Aftermarket radio

-

DartGT360

Reaction score
I want to install an aftermarket stereo in the stock dash opening in my 1969 Dart to replace a "thumb" radio and bezel. Is there a stereo with a "faceplate" that will cover the full opening?

nope, not without cutting the dash. There are places to send a dumb wheel radio to and have it converted to something more modern.

Or what I'm considering , because I like the stock look , is an invisible system, meaning they make units that it mounts in out of eye site places , under the seat ,dash , ect. Mountable 6 CD changer with a head unit that has every imaginable input there is ! All ran by a small remote and not real hateful $ wise and best of all NO CUTTING !

I want to install an aftermarket stereo in the stock dash opening in my 1969 Dart to replace a "thumb" radio and bezel. Is there a stereo with a "faceplate" that will cover the full opening?

I'm looking at having my radio upgraded to FM. It doesn't work now so I'm looking at restoration shops. One I've been looking at is Joe's car radio co. [email protected] . They can replace all components with solid state and can be fitted with a USB to be Blue tooth , ipod capable or even run a cd player.

-
Back