Aftermarket Seat Belts

-

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the available aftermarket seat belt kits available form sources like PG classics? How is the quality and durability? I contacted a restoration place specializing in restoring seat belts and the cost estimate was almost 2X these repro sets.

Any recommendations on where to get my belts restored if the aftermarket ones are inferior quality?

Thanks

I actually purchased a set for my backseat last year from JC Whitney in the US. They had the closest, because I needed the copper colour with the airplane buckle latch. They are good quality and have worked well with holding my son in place.

I got my replacements from link below for 65 Dart. Color was perfect match and very reasonable price. Just don't ask them for help on what you need. Their lawyer must have had input. I got the bolt kits as well because their's are drilled for regular bolts rather than OEM type anchor bolts.

www.seatbeltsplus.com

I also got mine at seatbeltsplus.com cheap, good color choices, chrome buckles are nice. the belt itself seems thinner than the factory belts on my 68 Valiant but mine is just a driver.

Thanks for the references. I am looking actually for a restoration belt. I am redoing the interior and mine are a little faded. The latches could use new paint as well. Any other recommendations on reproduction or factory reconditioning?

Has anyone purchased the available aftermarket seat belt kits available form sources like PG classics? How is the quality and durability? I contacted a restoration place specializing in restoring seat belts and the cost estimate was almost 2X these repro sets.

Any recommendations on where to get my belts restored if the aftermarket ones are inferior quality?

Thanks

Check out the paddock- they have numerous colors- less than $30 including bolts- have ones like mid sixties and later with a button- worked great ande looks stock on my '65 Signet- Highly recommend

Hey Rocket,I have a complete set of black ones(with some bolts)from a Dart.PM if interested..pics..

58.jpg

-
Back